These provisions specify the storage and access to information on the Customer’s devices using cookies, used to provide services requested by the Customer and provided electronically by the Company via the website www.lirene.pl.
I. Dictionary of terms
- Controller / Company — means Laboratorium Kosmetyczne Dr Irena ERIS Sp. z o.o. ul. Armii Krajowej 12, 05-500 Piaseczno entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000370362, which, as the owner of the www.sklep.drirenaeris.com portal, provides services by electronic means and stores and gains access to information in the Customer’s devices
- Cookies — means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored in devices through which the Customer uses the Service
- Controller’s Cookies / Own Cookies — means IT data saved and stored by the Controller, related to the provision of electronic services via the Service.
- External Cookies — means Cookies placed by Controller partners via the Service website
- Service — means the website belonging to the Administrator, operating in the domain www.lirene.pl
- Device — means an electronic device through which the Customer gains access to the Service.
- Customer — means an entity for which, in accordance with applicable regulations and applicable law, services may be provided electronically or with whom an Agreement for the provision of such services may be concluded.
II. Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Controller are safe for the Customer’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Customer Devices this way. These files allow you to identify the software used by the Customer and customize the Service for each Customer individually. Cookies usually contain information about the domain name from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The Controller uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: after the browser session ends or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to retrieve any personal data or any confidential information from Customers’ computer.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored in the memory of the Customer’s end device and remain there until they are deleted or expire. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from Customers’ computer.
- The Customer has the option of limiting or even disabling access of Cookies to his Device. In this case, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies.
III. The purposes for which Cookies are used
The Controller uses its Own Cookies for the following purposes:
Configuring the Service, i.e.
- adapting the content of the Service to Customer preferences and optimizing the use of the Service;
- recognition of the Service Customer’s Device and its location and display of the Service, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the Customer and personalizing his interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the Customer’s origin;
- remembering the history of visited subpages in the Service in order to recommend content;
- font size, appearance of the Service.
Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of the Service i.e.
- adapting the content of the Service to Customer preferences and optimizing the use of the Service. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the Customer’s Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
Remembering the customer, i.e.
- correct configuration of selected Service functions, enabling in particular the adjustment of the information provided to the Customer, taking into account his location.
Analysis and research as well as audience audit, i.e.
- create anonymous statistics that help understand how Customers use Service, which allows improving their structure and content.
Ensure the security and reliability of the Service, i.e.
- to process specific information adequately to the purpose for which it was collected.
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- The Customer may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the Device by these files. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the Customer using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser’s settings or to inform about each time Cookies are placed on the Customer’s Device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Customer may delete cookies at any time.
V. How to disable Cookies in your browser?
The way to disable Cookies in individual browsers can be found in your browser settings. In case of problems, please check the help option of your search engine.
VI. Contact Controller: